- Flat Rate Shipping
- Flat Shipping rates within the U.S. and APO/FPO addresses are listed below. Regardless of your order size you pay the one low flat rate.
- Shipping Policy
- Gorilla Coffee is committed to freshness. That's why we ship our coffee the next business day after you place an order. If you order an item that is not in stock, we will notify you of the delay as soon as we receive your order. We won't charge you until your item is shipped.
Your package will be shipped via UPS. If you are unable to receive UPS please call contact Gorilla Coffee at 718.230.3244 for assistance.
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 2nd Day Air shipping is available to all 50 states. UPS 2nd Day Air is not available for P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Orders placed with UPS 2nd Day Air shipping will typically ship the next business day and arrive in two (2) to three (3) business days.
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air shipping is available to all 50 states. Separate rates apply for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii and can be viewed in the cart. UPS Next Day Air is not available for P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Orders placed with UPS Next Day Air shipping will typically ship the next business day and arrive in one (1) to two (2) business days.
- 100% Product Guarantee
- We guarantee your satisfaction 100%. If there is any problem or question regarding your shipment, please contact us immediately by phone at 718.230.3244 or by e-mail.
- Return Policy
- Gorilla Coffee strives to provide excellent customer service, and we will do whatever we can to ensure that you're satisfied. Should you feel the need to return an item, you must contact us first and we will arrange for return shipping at no cost to you. If you return items without contacting us first, you may be subject to paying the return shipping costs. You can contact us at 718.230.3244 or send us an e-mail.
- Return or Exchange an Item in a Store
- You can replace, exchange, or get credit for an item immediately in a store, pending product availability. Please see the Returns Policy section above for exceptions.
To return an item to a store:
- Bring the item you wish to return along with all original packing materials and accessories.
- If available, bring the packing slip that came with the item.
- If you do not have the original packing slip, you can print out the Order History for the item you are returning.
Gorilla Coffee has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. Unless otherwise stated, this privacy statement does not cover our offline data practices.
- General Principles
- Gorilla Coffee adheres to industry best privacy principles with respect to the data collection practices on this Web site. Our fundamental privacy principles incorporate the guidelines set forth by the Federal Trade Commission for Web sites that collect personally identifying information:
- Gorilla Coffee is committed to clearly and readily disclosing our data collection practices so that you can make informed decisions about your activities at our web site.
- Gorilla Coffee provides you with a choice whether to participate in its data collection activities.
- Gorilla Coffee provides you with the opportunity to review, modify, and delete any personally identifiable information that you have previously provided.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. GorillaCoffee.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard for secure commerce transactions to transmit your credit card information over the Internet. This means your credit card number is scrambled during the transaction process, so that the information cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
- IP Addresses
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information in the interest of improving our site and service.
- Cookies and Web Beacons
A "cookie" does not tell us who you are, your email address, or any other personal information. We use the information it provides to help us improve the site and our service, and to provide our visitors with a better experience, while on the site.
You may adjust your browser's settings to reject our cookies, those of our business partners, or those of our service providers (described below). Please note that if you upgrade your browser or use another computer, you may have to make additional or further adjustments. Even without accepting our cookie you can still access most of the features on the site. There will, however, be limitations on your use of some site functions. For example, if you choose to disable cookies you will not be able to view your orders on-line, store or update your user profile, or take advantage of promotional discounts.
A Web Beacon (also called a "clear GIF", "image tag", or "pixel tag" is a small line of code that is placed on a website that facilitates analysis of the general usage patterns of visitors to the website and advertising campaigns.
- Registration Forms and Email Addresses
- Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and e-mail address), financial information (like their account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code and state). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future e-mails; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data may also be collected at our site. We use this data to help us improve this website and our service.
When you contact us via email, we answer by sending an email response to the sender. We also store the email we receive for archival purposes and for our own marketing purposes if we feel that it is consistent with the nature of the inquiry. We will not use return email addresses for any other purpose unless you give us permission to do so.
- Our Service Providers
- Order Forms
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitors' contact information (like their e-mail address), financial information (like their account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like their zip code and state). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders, and information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future e-mails. See the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. Unique identifiers are collected from Web site visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to help us improve this website and our service.
- Our site provides users the opportunity to choose how information you provide to us can be used by Gorilla Coffee. If you are getting promotional email from us and would like to be taken off our list, simply click the link at the bottom of any email to unsubscribe. Please be reassured that we never sell, share, or otherwise give out any mail or email addresses to other vendors.
- Changes in our business or privacy policies
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell certain of our assets. In such transactions, visitor information may be one of the transferred assets. Also, in the event that all or substantially all of our assets are acquired in a transaction, our visitor information may be an asset that is reviewed and transferred. Such a transaction will be disclosed per the guidelines below. Also, we reserve the right to disclose any data we collect at our sites if required by law or valid order of a court or other governmental authority or to protect the health and safety of our employees or the general public.
If we decide to change our privacy policies, we will post those changes to this privacy statement, and other places we deem appropriate so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If, however, we are going to use visitors' personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify visitors by posting a notice on our web site for thirty (30) days in advance of such use.
- This Web site is not intended to nor does it seek to receive information from children under the age of 13. However, due to the nature of our services, purchase information is collected without requiring the customer to disclose his or her age on this Web site.
- Access or Update Your Information
- We provide all visitors to our web site with the opportunity to review, modify, and delete any personally identifiable information that has previously been provided. You can send us an e-mail or write us as set forth below.
- Contacting the website
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact: